Saturday 20 March 2021

Spore mines

Another batch painting - this time, everyone's favorite Tyranid spore mines 馃榿 Plus, and it's the second 3D print I worked with. 
Kolejny batch painting, tym razem ukochane przez wszystkich tyranidzkie miny. Zarazem, drugie modele 3D kt贸re malowa艂em.






In general - Tyranid mines are a hard to come by, quite old, GW low quality resin - conveniently, a nice 3D printer solves all of these problems at once 馃槆 I used the the same file, printed in 2 different heights, 9 and 24 times, to represent ex. spore and meiotic ones.

W skr贸cie - Tyranidzkie miny s膮 ci臋偶kim do kupienia, starym, 偶ywicznym zestawem GW. 呕aden problem kt贸rego drukarka 3D by nie rozwi膮za艂a馃槆 U偶y艂em tego samego pliku, wydrukowanego w dw贸ch r贸偶nych wysoko艣ciach, 9 i 24 razy, do reprezentowania dw贸ch r贸偶nych rodzaj贸w min.



At first, there was a tiny bit of cleaning in the spots where the supports were attached. But still, way less than mold lines on every single possible plastic element.
I also glued them to the plastic bases. Although, I must note that this will be another top-heavy tyranid model 馃様

Na pocz膮tku by艂o skrobanie - w miejscach gdzie do modelu zamocowane by艂y podpory na czas druku. Niemniej, by艂o z tym o wiele mniej pracy ni偶 zazwyczaj przy usuwaniu linii podzia艂u formy z ka偶dego jednego plastikowego elementu馃様


I than primed and basecoated everything, and tested the wash. Looked okay.
Nast臋pnie zapodk艂adowa艂em i pomalowa艂em wszystkie miny, oraz zacz膮艂em testowa膰 wash. Wygl膮da艂o okej.


It was than pretty straightforward to paint the rest. Than some "quick" 9 + 24 bases and I was done.
Pozosta艂o jedynie pomalowa膰 reszt臋, i zrobi膰 szybkie 9+24 postawek.


Big ones:
Du偶e miny:


Short ones:
Ma艂e miny:



And the entire volatile family 馃槄
I na koniec ca艂a rozrywkowa rodzinka 馃槄





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm absolutely okay with linking to my pics or posts, as long as you provide the source. I pay close atention to copyrights, but if you find copyrighted material on this blog, write to me and I'll remove it ASAP.
Linkowanie moich zdj臋膰 czy post贸w jest absolutnie okej, tak d艂ugo jak zostanie podane ich 藕r贸d艂o. Zwracam baczn膮 uwag臋 na prawa autorskie, ale je艣li zauwa偶ysz na tym blogu materia艂 chroniony, napisz do mnie a zdejm臋 go jak najszybciej.